Monday, March 30, 2009

Yesterday I bought a YUDU screen printer. I did screenprinting at school and I've been trying to do it at home but my emulsion never works and its such a mess and so space consuming, so when I found this thing it was pretty much a must. Its this little unit which the screen anchors on to. beneath it is a light box which also exposes the screen and beneath that is a dark box with a fan with two slots to slide screens into. It comes with easy applicable emulsion sheets, no goo to squegee on! everything you need to do all compacted into this little thing. I did it all sitting on my dining room floor. no mess.

2 comments:

Kim Caro said...

ooh cant wait to see your creations with it

Erin Bassett said...

Can't wait to see what you make. I really like mine & I'm blogging about it...so feel free to stop by. :D

http://www.erinbassett.typepad.com/