Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back from my trip to Humboldt County California. I had an awesome amazingly peaceful week full of long walks at the bay, bus rides, hiking in a forest of sequoias, and driving all over the redwood parks.


I shot some great photos in a little town called Trinidad. We stopped in a few shops.
Here i got a handful of wonderful asian and african hand cast copper and brass beads.

We took a day long cruise south through the redwood parks






I greatly enjoyed taking early morning strolls through old town, Eureka. One morning i stopped at a bead and talisman shop, got some great beads and chain. When I got home to my suprise they dropped a big stuffed bag of great glass beads for free in my bag!
I also love this shop called Shipwreck. Fusion of handmade items, vintage items, and handspun yarn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Humboldt County is a stunning, You will definitely be able to find peace and quiet. UK visitor are allowed to stay up to 6 months in most cases. Mostly rural area that beckons visitors to come and explore the wild northern portion of the state.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.