Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sparrow has been feeling utterly empty and stale since the holiday season. Maybe it's just because I sit here looking at it several days a week, either way we need new wonderful work and that's hard to find surprisingly. I spend a good hour or so every work day re-arranging. organizing. spreading out after a week of shoppers.
today I put together this treasury list. The Hyperlink won't work on it so here's an ugly copy/paste link to it:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dc9a79c891e8eef6cc041db/summer-woods
A few of my favorites making me feel warm and optimistic.
Citrine Drop Necklace



Sneak Preview of what's coming....

COYOTE

Theres also a rabbit pelt involved.
All this because I am going to Brooklyn Renegade in a few weeks. Im having trouble concentrating on getting much done at night. Ive been distracted by feeling uncomfortable at my work table and the house in general. I spent all of last night doing house stuff. I hung a few spiritual mementos on the mantle and I think this usually wasted room has some warmth to it. perhaps something will come of it tonight.

No comments: