Thursday, March 18, 2010

Im making a point to be more organized. I hope it helps me feel less stressed and overwhelmed. There are days i feel so overwhelmed and stressed and then I stop and think and can't even assess what it is that makes me feel this way.
I need to do things as they are presented to me, not push them off because it is overwhelming. this makes it more overwhelming.
Today I opened a bank account, packed a box and mailed it to EniThing in San Jose, CA, I assessed the stores value (!?) and paid some taxes.
Our dumbass landlord is making us find, hire, and buy a new water heater, have it installed and find a plumber to deal with the issues the place is having and hell "pay us back". thanks. because we need something else to deal with while he sits in his highrise condo on the lakefront yet somehow can't pay the mortgage on this house.

No comments: